Custom Cabinetry FAQs - Murphy & Wall Bed - Custom Closets
Custom Cabinetry FAQs
Q. Do you remove the baseboards when you install my Wall Bed/Office or Closets?
- A. Yes we do. We plunge cut the baseboard for a seamless custom fit.
Q. How do you install the Wall Bed to the wall?
- A. We attach the bed to the wall with anchor bolts. Whether it be wood or metal, our guys are trained to handle both. And instead of just drilling through particle board, or using L-brackets, we drill through a 1" piece of solid wood to give your bed extra support.
Q. What are the dimensions of your Queen Wall Bed?
- A. Our Queen Wall Bed measures 65.5 inches wide, 90 inches tall, and 15" or 20" deep. The bed projects into the room out from the wall 94 inches.
Q. Does the Mattress come with your Wall Bed unit?
- A. Yes we include our 9 1/2 inch Inner Spring mattress (standard size) but you can upgrade to a Foam mattress or provide your own mattress as long as it is 9 to 11 inches deep.
Q. Can you give me an estimate over the phone?
- A. Yes we can, our prices will always be ranges and are liable to change since every design is custom based on Door Style, Color, Material and size of cabinets.
Q. What size beds do you offer?
- A. We offer Twin, Full, and Queen sized beds
Q. What are your cabinets made of?
- A. Our cabinetry is made of melamine coated board, and our door/drawer fronts are thermofoil MDF.
Q. Can I move my Panel Bed after it's installed if I decide to move?
- A. Yes the beds can be moved, but make sure it's an experienced handyman/carpenter. If you do not have somebody, we have some people we can recommend.