Welcome to the showroom of Wall Beds Plus, located in The Villages just north of Orlando. We have been manufacturing Wall Beds, often called Murphy Beds in our custom cabinet shop since 1994. Long known for quality and customer service we have now brought our manufacturing expertise to a custom line of built in cabinetry and hardwood floors.
Our goal is to be your local and online resource for space saving furniture. Our selection of Wall Beds, Office Furniture, Custom Closets, Crafting Tables, Murphy Cabinet Beds and Futon Sleeper Sofas are designed to help you maximize your space and enjoy the freedom of multi-functional rooms.
Wall Beds Plus Is Your Whole House Design Center!
Custom Cabinetry Crafted In Our Workshop
We are with you every step of the way on your journey to an elegant well organized home. From free in-home consultations to custom fittings, our one of a kind service ensures your dream house becomes a reality.
The Wall Beds Plus Story
Wall Beds Plus was created in 1994 by Jason and Mindy Roaderick and has crafted over 5000 Murphy Beds for customers in The Villages and surrounding areas.
Always run as a personable family business Wall Beds Plus soon gained a reputation for customer satisfaction and exceptional quality.
In 2018 Jason and Mindy were ready to retire and Julissa and Manuel Arteaga were looking for a new adventure.
Manuel was working as a General Manager at Red Robin, and Julissa was an educator and homemaker with a passion for interior design.
Now with both their young girls off to school, they decided it was time to realize their dream of owning their own business. After checking out many options, they walked into the showroom of Wall Beds Plus and instantly fell in love with the company.
The boundless energy and drive, which helped Manuel succeed in the competitive restaurant business are now powering Wall Beds Plus into an era of innovation.
Julissa, a self-confessed neat freak, brings a love of beauty and harmony to all their designs.
However, what we hear over and again is, it is Manuel and Julissa's caring and friendly approach to every client that makes the Wall Bed Plus Difference.
10 Reasons To Buy From Wall Beds Plus
1% of online sales are donated to Water Mission
1. We pride ourselves on doing what we say we are going to do. Our attention to detail and professionalism are just some of the strengths that we draw on to provide services of high value.
2. Our goal is to make your furniture purchase enjoyable and straightforward. Honesty and integrity are the bywords we strive to be known for.
3. We offer superior complimentary design service in your own home. We start by measuring your space, together we'll create a design customized to your needs, and it will be available within 24 hours. We make sure that your design meets your expectations. We are happy to bring a selection of wood swatches and counter materials so you can see how they compliment your existing decor.
4. Our 12 months free same as cash financing is just one of the many ways we help our customers achieve their dream interior.
5. At Wall Beds Plus, we aim to offer you a seamless design experience. To that end, we now offer custom closets and built in's, custom flooring, futons, office furniture, and bedding designed to work efficiently with your wall bed.
Manuel meets with Mark from LED Liquid Lights to select superior lighting for our cabinets
6. At Wall Beds Plus, our furniture has received a Mom's stamp of approval. We ask, "Is it easy to care for?" "Does it give your family more space to work and play?". If it does not pass the Mom test, we don't sell it!
7. We choose colors and fabrics designed for the Florida lifestyle. Coastal fabrics for Clearwater beach homes, light, bright stain-resistant fabrics for your Orlando condo.
8. Wall Beds Plus donates 1% of all online sales to The Water Mission®. The Water Mission organization is a Christian engineering nonprofit that designs, builds, and implements safe water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) solutions for people in developing countries and disaster areas. To learn more, visit https://watermission.org/
9. We build our own Wall Beds, Custom Closets, and Custom Cabinets, this ensures we can offer superior quality and value. Our computer driven cutting and drilling machines are exceptionally accurate, and our craftsmen add years of experience and pride.
10. The caliber of our American made materials is demonstrated by our three-year warranty. We are confident of their high-grade durability.